OAP's in McDonalds

Wine, olives, yoghurt and salad stuff in my fridge. Not a sachet or any other freeby in sight. Sorry to disappoint.

I do wonder where some of you youngsters get your ideas about pensioners from. :huh:

From ignorance it seems to me.

Ahhhhh leave the biddies alone, I agree with what most people are saying on here they have put more in this country than some, although not all people pushing prams are chavs thats generalising a bit but I know what you meant that comment made me laugh. :);)

While munching on a discusting as usual big mac in mcdonalds today I noticed a high volume of OAP's drinking coffee

I then noticed that majority of them was taking up the big seater large table's that are meant for prams, wheelchairs and large groups of people

It seems like in certain places the elderly seem to think they own the world

Has anyone else noticed this?

Why, if you usually find them to be disgusting, do you continue to eat Big Macs?

jb

What these youngsters who complain about pensioners don't realise is that they themselves will be pensioners one day, and then would they like other people to complain about them? I think not.. A bit hypocritical are they not? :rolleyes:

What these youngsters who complain about pensioners don't realise is that they themselves will be pensioners one day, and then would they like other people to complain about them? I think not.. A bit hypocritical are they not? :rolleyes:

What have you been smoking?

The younger generation has a lower life expectancy due to high taxation, high housing costs, poor quality overcrowded housing costs and a higher cost of living.

On top of that the retirement age has risen by 12 years.

Many of the coming generation will die before retirement in poverty, not on some golden plated pension in a mortgage free house. They will not be taking 3 holidays a year.

The changes that are about to occur in this country are going to be monumental. Pray that you had kids and treated them well, because the state won't be looking after you in old age.

What have you been smoking?

The younger generation has a lower life expectancy due to high taxation, high housing costs, poor quality overcrowded housing costs and a higher cost of living.

On top of that the retirement age has risen by 12 years.

Many of the coming generation will die before retirement in poverty, not on some golden plated pension in a mortgage free house. They will not be taking 3 holidays a year.

The changes that are about to occur in this country are going to be monumental. Pray that you had kids and treated them well, because the state won't be looking after you in old age.

Wow! It's only Monday and he's done a Housing rant already?! Well done mate! :D

Wow! It's only Monday and he's done a Housing rant already?! Well done mate! :D

Don't mock the afflicted,I sympathise.

I know what obsessiveness is like,i've only just got rid of my preoccupation with the Queen,and the effects of Jubilee fever.

Don't mock the afflicted,I sympathise.

I know what obsessiveness is like,i've only just got rid of preoccupation with the Queen.

By rights I should be claiming DLA for Asperger's!

That is the result of Sheffield Homes. And Sheffield's attitude towards housing.

Archived