Which dating sites online?

I was reading the threads here on dating sites online, and wondered what each were like and their reputation?

I have never heard of 'Plenty of Fish' but it sounds tacky and cheap- like meeting Biffa Bacon's mother????

But which is best out of Eharmony and Match (or others?), both advertised on TV constantly?

I'm fairly handsome and haven't had trouble with women, but am in my 40's and don't go into town often as I used to. I always thought there's a stigma with dating agencies/sites, though a decade ago did try The Star paper's ads, with mixed success.

I was reading the threads here on dating sites online, and wondered what each were like and their reputation?

I have never heard of 'Plenty of Fish' but it sounds tacky and cheap- like meeting Biffa Bacon's mother????

But which is best out of Eharmony and Match (or others?), both advertised on TV constantly?

I'm fairly handsome and haven't had trouble with women, but am in my 40's and don't go into town often as I used to. I always thought there's a stigma with dating agencies/sites, though a decade ago did try The Star paper's ads, with mixed success.

Eh? What you on about? POF is the best bi miles.

I'm single and in my mid 30s but even I wouldn't touch a dating website with a 10 foot bargepole, mainly for reasons too personal to post in public.

Like I said, I read different people's comments- that was paraphrased.

The yonger ladies on POF will have about 5 kids from different blokes - if you can get your head around that its a winner. If you are looking for over 30's forget it - most don't work and look like fat horses. That includes the blokes.

The yonger ladies on POF will have about 5 kids from different blokes - if you can get your head around that its a winner. If you are looking for over 30's forget it - most don't work and look like fat horses. That includes the blokes.

Yeuuurgh, sounds like a night out in the old Roxy's......so I'm told!:P

I'm single and in my mid 30s but even I wouldn't touch a dating website with a 10 foot bargepole, mainly for reasons too personal to post in public.

Making your opinion totally worthless. :roll:

For what it's worth, I found Match to be pretty good. I dated half a dozen women off there and all were very nice. The one I married was particularly nice. :D. I'd previously encountered a few nutcases off other sites.

Archived