London Bus Drivers To Strike During Olympics. What lovely folks.

Why equate the denial or curtailment of freedom of speech only with fascism? It wasnt allowed in Communist countries either

Gamadar is like the hen in the chicken coop when the fox shows up. All feathers and squawk

Hymn spoking grate england

Why equate the denial or curtailment of freedom of speech only with fascism? It wasnt allowed in Communist countries either

Gamadar is like the hen in the chicken coop when the fox shows up. All feathers and squawk

The word which eludes you is totalitarianism.

By the way the hen in the coop is safe-its the outsiders who are at risk:hihi:

That was an even more redneck statement that usual!

Did you enjoy my link redneck?:D

I agree with the bus drivers strike during the olympics. It is about time that some people stood together against the fascist condem regime. A general strike would be better. One out, ALL OUT!:mad:

What does the bus drivers' desire for a bonus for driving during the olympics have to do with the government?

What does the bus drivers' desire for a bonus for driving during the olympics have to do with the government?

I trust bonuses paid to bus drivers will be taxed at 50% just like bankers bonuses. The left wouldn't want to look like hypocrites would they? Oh wait .............

this is an utter disgrace and proves unions are no longer needed in the UK. The London bus drivers are greedy pigs and do not diverse more money just because its going to be busier. Its not like they can carry more passengers.

I only wish the London bus company restart their west Indian recruitment drive from the 60's and replace all these selfish stains with hard working and appreciative employees.

If that's true and each manager senior to a driver at every bus company is getting an extra 80k, then that makes the union look even more foolish - they should be blackmailing for a lot more! :hihi:

Somehow I doubt that's a true statement though.

It will only give the Germans an excuse to laugh. I can hear them saying things like

"Well they didnt do very well in the Olympics but they're still the best when it comes to striking"

Loud bellows of Teutonic mirth over steins of beer and plates of sausages :D

It will only give the Germans an excuse to laugh. I can hear them saying things like

"Well they didnt do very well in the Olympics but they're still the best when it comes to striking"

Loud bellows of Teutonic mirth over steins of beer and plates of sausages :D

At the recent Olympics the UK won more medals than Germany,and if the USA had fewer Kenyans and other newly created citizens,they would get far fewer.The USA would clean up in the tug of war,given their obese populace.

Archived