Do you Suffer Headaches when using WIFI?

It was a great thread Pattricia,and lasted a long time with many views.I'm sure it helped many people.Even if people don't practice it now,they have some information and knowledge that may come in useful later.

In fact i think i'll bring it up again later,i have it on the desktop now The reason i havn't done so before is that i'm still undisciplined (probably always will be) so don't don't practice as often as i should,which doesn't make me the best advocate but i have still gained much from it.

Its hard keeping it up but benefits are felt every day.:)

Indirectly yes. Reading some posts on here, over wifi to my phone, often causes me to bang my head repeatedly against the wall, which in turn causes headaches.

This....

Wifi makes no difference. And that is a well researched truth.

... and this.

I am sensitive to wireless signals.

I get a pain in my ear sometimes and when I am even within a few feet of a wireless house phone or mobile the pain intensifies. I have had a scan of my ear and everything and they could not find what the problem was.

I get a pain in my ear sometimes and when I am even within a few feet of a wireless house phone or mobile the pain intensifies. I have had a scan of my ear and everything and they could not find what the problem was.

Are you similarly affected by radio or TV signals?

jb

Neurologist in sweden has proven that the wireless signal is the same used in microwave cooking and agitates the eletric signals in the brain therefore giving you headache and longer term cause cancer

Archived