Expences against tax bill

seeing as our mps seem to have first hand experience of claiming things against their tax bill does anyone know of any we all could use to lower our tax bills ? could i for example claim for my garden pond as opposed to a duck pond?

seeing as our mps seem to have first hand experience of claiming things against their tax bill does anyone know of any we all could use to lower our tax bills ? could i for example claim for my garden pond as opposed to a duck pond?

Yes if your job is to build ponds and the one in your garden is a show pond for potential customers to view.:)

Yes if your job is to build ponds and the one in your garden is a show pond for potential customers to view.:)
i have built a couple of koi carp ponds actually so how do i go about claiming mine is a show pond for potential customers ?

i have built a couple of koi carp ponds actually so how do i go about claiming mine is a show pond for potential customers ?

Declare yourself self employed, produce some business accounts for the year, fill in a tax return, and if the business made a loss claim some of the tax back that you paid through your employment.

Declare yourself self employed, produce some business accounts for the year, fill in a tax return, and if the business made a loss claim some of the tax back that you paid through your employment.
why do i have to claim that i am self employed? are our mps self employed then ? do you have any other ways that i could claim against my tax ?

Were the MPs caught fiddling their tax bill, I thought they were found out fiddling their expense accounts?

Archived