Expences against tax bill

what all of them ? do you know of anything tax deductable ?

Yea lots of stuff. Professional journals, tools, laundry of uniform if your employer doesn't offer to wash them for you, membership of professional bodies, rent, rates, power and water applicable for you business, advertising, insurance, interest on business loans, car/van and travel expenses, postage

Stationery, phone and internet costs associate with your business.

Need I go on?

Yea lots of stuff. Professional journals, tools, laundry of uniform if your employer doesn't offer to wash them for you, membership of professional bodies, rent, rates, power and water applicable for you business, advertising, insurance, interest on business loans, car/van and travel expenses, postage

Stationery, phone and internet costs associate with your business.

Need I go on?

yes i think you should the more people who know about these things the more we become on an even footing and not feel left out :hihi:

No, not all of them. Only a handful were actually convicted of fraud.

The bigger problem was the ridiculous number of things they were allowed to claim for.

has this now been stopped or would we be able to claim for them too?

Yes if your job is to build ponds and the one in your garden is a show pond for potential customers to view.:)

That's right, but when the house is sold, the taxman might claim something back, if the pond adds to the value of the house!

Archived