Car garage and warranty?

Obviously no qualifications then and you are prepared to listen to hearsay,ah,well there's always one.

I have a HND in motor vehicle engineering, what do you have? should you/your son be running a garage with no experiance and charge people for parts then not fit it?

I have common sense and note what other people said,

If by "common sense" you mean you jump to conclusions with little or no evidence, then okay. The OP said that his/her friend wasn't convinced the leads were new, if that's concrete proof to you then may Dog have mercy on your soles.

If you read instead of defending your mates/family business, the invoice was april 2011

If you read instead of making accusations the OP stated that it has been "playing up" for the past 4 months

you dont need to be that bright to work out if the part is one year old or ten years old

...as you have demonstrated :nod:

I have a HND in motor vehicle engineering, what do you have? should you/your son be running a garage with no experiance and charge people for parts then not fit it?

You're the idiot that used to have the account name Danny11 aren't you? He was crap with cars and made a lot of accusations.

What ever you and your family just carry on pretending you dont own HI Q and keep on plugging it on here, I for one wouldnt let tyre changer work on my car, HI Q is very similar to kwik fit with cheap mechcanics or 19 year old trainees , i for one would never use places like kwik fit/HI Q,

What ever you and your family just carry on pretending you dont own HI Q and keep on plugging it on here, I for one wouldnt let tyre changer work on my car, HI Q is very similar to kwik fit with cheap mechcanics or 19 year old trainees , i for one would never use places like kwik fit/HI Q,

Neither would I, but as much as I dislike them I would just go making stuff up about them.

I've used Hi Q on several occasions without any issues at all. I'd never use Kwik fit but always found Hi Q to do a fine job for a reasonable price. If you have an issue I'd first of all contact them and explain the situation. (no, I don't work there or even know anyone that does!)

Yes and I have a Doctorate in brain surgery,sorry I have to go as tears of laughter are running on my bacon sandwich hahahahahah sorry I must get a tissue,oh! by the way I am a Member Of the institute of the Motor Industry M.I.M.I to which I was invited to be a member many years ago this is a professional body of the motor trade and these appointments or not given by Mr Kellogg but have to be earned.

Yes and I have a Doctorate in brain surgery,sorry I have to go as tears of laughter are running on my bacon sandwich hahahahahah sorry I must get a tissue,oh! by the way I am a Member Of the institute of the Motor Industry M.I.M.I to which I was invited to be a member many years ago this is a professional body of the motor trade and these appointments or not given by Mr Kellogg but have to be earned.

Does that give your company the right to charge but not fit the parts?

You are Soooo wrong I sold my business eight years ago and I am now enjoying my hard earned retirement .My garage was one of the more respected establishments which never had to advertise for work it was by recommendation as a good HONEST business which did a good job at a fair price,I am an old skool motor engineer not a parts fitter but come to think of it why should I have to justify myself to you I most likely would not have employed you anyhow.

Archived