Fag and tabbacco price tenerife??

hi does anybody no how much fags and tabbacco is in tenerife at the moment please thanks

No,but I'll let you know when I get back in a few weeks time.

I'm sure it's quite a bit cheaper than it is here still.

I'm gonna stock up and bring plenty back, as usual. Selling them covered the cost of our spending money last time!!

Yes came back from there about a month ago, fags are extremely cheap. I was trying to give up, but their cheapness meant that I couldn't refuse!

PS Remember you can't bring as many back as Teneriffe is outside the EU for VAT reasons

Yes came back from there about a month ago, fags are extremely cheap. I was trying to give up, but their cheapness meant that I couldn't refuse!

PS Remember you can't bring as many back as Teneriffe is outside the EU for VAT reasons

Unless you smuggle them.

Unless you smuggle them.

I was going to query you on that point,but you gave me the answer.

It's a pity you can't bring in the same amount as eu countries.

I was in Cyprus last week and 3,200 fags,or 3kg of rolly bacca is allowed.

I wish i had brought it back.It would have covered my holiday outlay,with a tidy profit on top.

No,but I'll let you know when I get back in a few weeks time.

I'm sure it's quite a bit cheaper than it is here still.

I'm gonna stock up and bring plenty back, as usual. Selling them covered the cost of our spending money last time!!

I was going to query you on that point,but you gave me the answer.

It's a pity you can't bring in the same amount as eu countries.

I was in Cyprus last week and 3,200 fags,or 3kg of rolly bacca is allowed.

I wish i had brought it back.It would have covered my holiday outlay,with a tidy profit on top.

isnt selling them illegal ? i thought these were for "own use only" and i certanly would brag about it on a public forum ?

I go abroad quite often and whenever I can I call at Belgium and fill the car up.

Always recover enough for my expenses with selling the tobacco when I get home :thumbsup:

getting a bit low myself now so will be off in the next few weeks for another trip

Archived