Advice please about friendships!

I did although I found towards the end our vaules no longer matched and since breaking up with my friend she has been a sheep in not bothering to contact me unless she wants gossip to pass on to this friend.

I would reply. I really would. To get rid of my curiosity if nothing else. Word it cleverly though, keep it generic. If she's after something.... eventually she will have to ask or talk about it.

Are you on facebook or any other social networking site? Ever mentioned it on those sites? A quick look on there would tell her. Shes probably had a quick look and seen it there.

Shes mentioned a vague work detail. Its not like shes told you your pin number, described that tattoo on your ass and said where the body is buried.

Are you on facebook or any other social networking site? Ever mentioned it on those sites? A quick look on there would tell her. Shes probably had a quick look and seen it there.

Shes mentioned a vague work detail. Its not like shes told you your pin number, described that tattoo on your ass and said where the body is buried.

My god is there nothing about this poor woman that's a secret anymore :shocked:

cutie23,

You posted "in 2009 we broke up and the friendship ended. I decided to cut all ties with the same circle of friends we had (by that I no longer met up with them)"

Seems much of the break up with your friends was your idea.

Swallow your pride and reply to the email, you know it makes good sense.

Angel.

Tbh , the email is a bit - me, me, me,me etc. if I wanted to contact a friend who'd I'd lost touch with ( for reasons), I'd perhaps go in a little more brief until I had a reply.

It seems like she is struggling with her job hunting and has heard on the grapevine that your doing same subject. Perhaps she wanted to approach you & share strategies etc ?

Do you work for the samaritans.:hihi:

Someone had to say it! I mean honestly, the whole thing is so childish and posting about it on a forum more childish still.

As an adult unless the friendship failing involved things like kidnapping or violence or something severly traumatising you just tot it up to experience and move on. Delete the email or reply if you decide you want to get in touch. Obsessing over the whole thing to the point of posting the email on a forum to ask strangers for advice is just weird.

Archived