Has anyone been to Zippos Circus this year?

We usually go when it's here, and last year noticed that the performances weren't up to the usual standard.

This year however it was noticeably poor - lacklustre, unimaginative and uninspiring - even the clowns!

The last performance was outstanding though, three motorcyclists in an iron globe doing a wall of death routine, amazing! But not enough to save the day.

So, I've just been to my last Zippos Circus, if Gerry Cottles Circus ever comes back I'll go, ace acrobatics last time we went (and 100% animal free) :thumbsup:

So did you go the Zippos this year, and what did you think?

We usually go when it's here, and last year noticed that the performances weren't up to the usual standard.

This year however it was noticeably poor - lacklustre, unimaginative and uninspiring - even the clowns!

The last performance was outstanding though, three motorcyclists in an iron globe doing a wall of death routine, amazing! But not enough to save the day.

So, I've just been to my last Zippos Circus, if Gerry Cottles Circus ever comes back I'll go, ace acrobatics last time we went (and 100% animal free) :thumbsup:

So did you go the Zippos this year, and what did you think?

Yes I went with the kids....It was a bit poor by old standards but the kids loved it because they had nothing to compare it with. I was also asked on "stage" to have a go at the Strongman stuff, of which I failed miserably...

Archived