Fifty Shades of Grey - Don't see what all the fuss is about myself

saw a bit in the paper today about a possible upsurge in births due to these books, as women read them get horny and sex ensues obviously.

wonder if therell be people suing the author / publishers for unwanted babies in the future?

If it is spicing up couples' sex lives and serving as a sex manual, then good for them. Personally, I find Newsnight more erotic. My husband was conceived as a result of The Perfumed Garden, for which I am eternally grateful.

If it is spicing up couples' sex lives and serving as a sex manual, then good for them. Personally, I find Newsnight more erotic. My husband was conceived as a result of The Perfumed Garden, for which I am eternally grateful.

Anything to get people more adventurous and open minded (men, I'm looking at you!)

I so want a "like" button!

Anything to get people more adventurous and open minded (men, I'm looking at you!)
You would because its my experience that women tend to be restrained and uptight (cue the predictable responses of "you just don't know how to get them to respond and let loose")

I lay spread-eagle on the karndene floor, my wrists bound with tagliatelle verde, he spooned the pesto into my slightly gaping lips, I swallowed and grimaced as I saw the Aldi label, but then saw the sundried tomatoes on the marble worktop and seductively bit my lip. ............you're meeting the wrong women discodown!

You would because its my experience that women tend to be restrained and uptight (cue the predictable responses of "you just don't know how to get them to respond and let loose")

'Restrained'?! Isn't that what all this is about?!:hihi: I would say the reverse, but obviously we all have different experiences. Furthermore, having had numerous discussions with a variety of men and women about sex, I would conclude that generally speaking, women are far more into sex that deviates from the bog standard, than men. Men are very much focused on the two women scenario fantasy, women tend to be more creative and imaginative than that.

Archived