Fifty Shades of Grey - Don't see what all the fuss is about myself

I don't find it in the least bit rank, personally. That was probably one of the better sex bits.

yet another example of our complete oppositeness!

I cannot compute that you would not find that disgusting:gag:

In fact I can't even discuss it yuk yuk yuk! Anyone ever felt the need to bleach their brain?:hihi:

"He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string...what! And...gently pulls my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet."

Either the reviewer has changed the text or that is disgusting (and now for the bleach)

It's badly written, like the rest of the book, but nothing wrong with the concept. It could have been worse!!:hihi:

Its a good job it wasn't published in my youth. The tampon scene would have been replaced by a big whopping Dr Whites with the volume of a single mattress. Strapped in place by a string around the waist...

My ears:o

Maybe van gogh got told of his mate doing this and thats why he removed his ear!

:gag:There is no way of writing that concept well:gag:

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

no just no no no!

Shall I rewrite it?!

There was a scene along similar lines in Endless Love, far more graphic than that, which is very clinical. James could have made a lot more of it, he (Christian) should have used his teeth for starters!

Archived