Fifty Shades of Grey - Don't see what all the fuss is about myself

well i think there all great i bought all 3 thursday an i love em an i do dnt do books but these there great i bought them to see what the fuss was all about dint think id get into them but i did soon as you start to read them you cnt put them down men have there dirty mags women have fifty shades of grey ive started reading them again cuz therer that gd....

It's still funny but I prefer the way amberance reviewed the first book. It was a lot easier to read and went into more depth of the horror that lurks within 50SOG.

Shaz, have you read this one?

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/341907930

ETA: it sounds as if James just cut and paste huge chunks of the first one and changed a few words. Why doesn't Christian just stick Ana in a burqa and be done with it, seeing as no one else is allowed to look at her?

Shaz, have you read this one?

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/341907930

ETA: it sounds as if James just cut and paste huge chunks of the first one and changed a few words. Why doesn't Christian just stick Ana in a burqa and be done with it, seeing as no one else is allowed to look at her?

Hilarious. I love the gifs. And the word count; is that for real??

Word Count:

"Oh my" - 47

"Crap" - 36

"Jeez" - 84

"Holy (****/****/crap/hell/cow/moses)" - 124

"Whoa" - 30

"Gasp" - 44

"Gasps" - 17

"Sharp Intake of Breath" - 5

"Murmur" - 91

"Murmurs" - 194

"Whisper" - 140