Fifty Shades of Grey - Don't see what all the fuss is about myself

Thank you so much for posting this link, it's the funniest thing I've read in ages, and pi$$es all over the book in terms of being an enjoyable read! :)

I can't take credit for it, Shaz discovered and posted the original link. It's a great read though isn't it? A zillion times better than the book.

And the next installment is up :)

Just read it. How can anyone have the hots for this man, never mind be in love with him?! It beggars belief. I can't bear to read the review never mind the book itself. Surely to god, the inner goddess and subconscious would have vacated that rather large empty space just to escape the cacophony of alarm bells that would be ringing in chapter one of book one?! Arrrghh! I'd sooner shag Voldermort.

Just read it. How can anyone have the hots for this man, never mind be in love with him?! It beggars belief. I can't bear to read the review never mind the book itself. Surely to god, the inner goddess and subconscious would have vacated that rather large empty space just to escape the cacophony of alarm bells that would be ringing in chapter one of book one?! Arrrghh! I'd sooner shag Voldermort.

And 'the sorcerer's apprentice' don't forget.

This one was brilliant and the whole 'put the chicken in the fridge' and Harry Potter bits had me in stitches.:hihi:

And 'the sorcerer's apprentice' don't forget.

This one was brilliant and the whole 'put the chicken in the fridge' and Harry Potter bits had me in stitches.:hihi:

Is 'put the chicken in the fridge' a safeword or euphemism?:hihi: The sequel sounds even more of a joke. 'Oh my, my golden snitch is all aflutter and that wand is quivering and casting its usual spell. Holy Dumbledore, he just landed one in the hoop and my magic potion is bubbling over'.

Is 'put the chicken in the fridge' a safeword or euphemism?:hihi: The sequel sounds even more of a joke. 'Oh my, my golden snitch is all aflutter and that wand is quivering and casting its usual spell. Holy Dumbledore, he just landed one in the hoop and my magic potion is bubbling over'.

Panty combusting!

You know I bet there's a fair bit of Potter fanfic just like the above :hihi:

ETA: Is it also no great surprise that Maggie Gyllenhaal's sadist boss in Secretary is named Mr Grey?

Panty combusting!

You know I bet there's a fair bit of Potter fanfic just like the above :hihi:

ETA: Is it also no great surprise that Maggie Gyllenhaal's sadist boss in Secretary is named Mr Grey?

:hihi: Will these star crossed lovers make it through the minefield of weirdos, creeps, sexual predators, hebephiles, ghost chicks, ex-subs, lecherous bosses, bunny boilers, who seem to inhabit Seattle and wish to thwart their romance at each and every turn? The suspense is killing me.

Archived