Pre-menstrual road rage

I know a great many women drivers and this topic has come up before in conversation, each and every one of them agrees with the OP, they all have an aggressive attitude during that tIme of month and it's not just confined to the car.

It must be something to do with the female mind, I put it down to an insecurity on their part and yes, they all happen to agree with me.

Men don't seem to have this problem as they are far more sure about themselves, know what they want, and go and get it.

Pretty much sums up the whole life thing really, goes way back in history since time began.

Know your place.

I know a great many women drivers and this topic has come up before in conversation, each and every one of them agrees with the OP, they all have an aggressive attitude during that tIme of month and it's not just confined to the car.

It must be something to do with the female mind, I put it down to an insecurity on their part and yes, they all happen to agree with me.

Men don't seem to have this problem as they are far more sure about themselves, know what they want, and go and get it.

Pretty much sums up the whole life thing really, goes way back in history since time began.

Know your place.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Man flu - ' I think I'm dying luv, I'm going to bed - cough cough - will you bring me a cup of tea and six rounds of toast and a hot water bottle. I don't think I'll be able to go to work tomorrow

I'm sorry but if she was conciously aware of it then it wasn't down to her PMT. She chose to drive like a berk and used it as an excuse imo.

Can you not be consciously aware of feeling PMT? She's fairly clued up on her cycle- she even has the Iperiod app on her phone

Maybe you're careful to only know women who are insecure so as not to find yourself challenged with an equally confident woman.

Gross generalisation, maybe you're over compensating...

I assume you make this statement based on your extensive anthropological studies?

Archived