More staffy attacks on kids

Yorkies and Jack Russels, vicious little things that think they're Rottweillers :rant:

They may be, I've a Yorkie, he's 15 yrs hardly any teeth now to bite anyone or anything.

But when he was younger he was a little devil, I've also had a Jack Russell, but neither of them could have done the damage a Staffie could..:(

Heres my Staffy looking very aggressive!

DSC01510.jpg

This is taken from Wikipedia:

'Due to its breeding, and history, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is known for its character of intelligence, fearlessness and loyalty. This, coupled with its affection for its friends, its off-duty quietness and trustworthy stability, make it a foremost all-purpose dog. It has been said that "No breed is more loving with its family".

The breed is naturally muscular and may appear intimidating; however, because of their natural fondness for people, most Staffords are temperamentally ill-suited for guard or attack-dog training.'

Perfectly sums up every Staffy that i've ever met!

Sure it's been said before, but it's not a problem with the breed, it's stupid owners who don't control their dog, or worse, young idiots that want a vicious dog for "street cred".

I had a drive round Dryden Road the other day and as usual it looked like a scene from Threads, I also couldn't believe the amount of kids around the 8 to 10 year old bracket who were being dragged around by Staffies. I feel sorry for the few decent people left up there who have been outnumbered by all the scummers that have moved in.

The reason staffies are getting it in the neck is because the media have decided to pick on them this time,

Not so. I've disliked Staffies long before the media picked up on them. The only 2 dogs we had longstanding problems with when I had my own dog were both Staffies & that was 20 years ago.

I had a drive round Dryden Road the other day and as usual it looked like a scene from Threads, I also couldn't believe the amount of kids around the 8 to 10 year old bracket who were being dragged around by Staffies. I feel sorry for the few decent people left up there who have been outnumbered by all the scummers that have moved in.

lol come on now Southey Green has always looked like threads,its a dump like most of S5.:)

Archived