Mitchell and challand

My cousin (Raymond Blaze) used to work for them....back in the 60's?

hi i can remember a ray that used to work there.there was also eric, ted,bert who used to re-line brake shoes.norman wild the van driver,les ,roy,mick[ my father]. i was only about 9 or 10 late 60s but used to love to go to work on a sat mon with my dad. i used to get 2 bob for doing odd jobs. happy days.

hi i can remember a ray that used to work there.there was also eric, ted,bert who used to re-line brake shoes.norman wild the van driver,les ,roy,mick[ my father]. i was only about 9 or 10 late 60s but used to love to go to work on a sat mon with my dad. i used to get 2 bob for doing odd jobs. happy days.

Yes he probably would have been known as Ray to be honest. I think he drove a van for them, doing deliveries and was in a band out of work, as a drummer.

They were always known as Mitch and Titch in the trade.I knew a lot of people who worked there but its a long time ago now.

hi dont suppose anyone remembers what the forum was before mitchell and challand,i think it was a garage of some sorts but not sure. any help or pictures would be great many thanks mick

hi dont suppose anyone remembers what the forum was before mitchell and challand,i think it was a garage of some sorts but not sure. any help or pictures would be great many thanks mick
If you look in Kelham Island there is an article on this place and they manufactured cars there.