England v Sweden, Friday 15th

onetwo07

Seeing as it's too good an opportunity to turn down, a few friends and I are looking forward to doing a bit of beer drinking whilst watching England crash out of Euro 2012!

Anybody got any decent tips on pubs (S10 way or into town) where watching big games is decent? I know the Beehive and Old Monk have atmosphere for games, but they are exceptionally busy and England at 8 on a Friday night will certainly not be quiet!

Any good little tips appreciated!

Hi there, why not come to bar abbey on abbeydale road. We have a 14ft screen and all beers are £2.50 a pint. Bar open from 3:30 onwards. Loads of parking space and bus stop outside.

Bar abbey is under the big white Picture House next to Pizza Hut.

Seeing as it's too good an opportunity to turn down, a few friends and I are looking forward to doing a bit of beer drinking whilst watching England crash out of Euro 2012!

Anybody got any decent tips on pubs (S10 way or into town) where watching big games is decent? I know the Beehive and Old Monk have atmosphere for games, but they are exceptionally busy and England at 8 on a Friday night will certainly not be quiet!

Any good little tips appreciated!

Glad I don't share your optimism :roll: but can't fault you having a few beers watching footie ;)

Archived