Fun, interesting restaurant suggestions please!

Wotcha everyone.

I'm taking a lady friend out for a meal next week, and although I've been to plenty of restaurants in Sheffield I'd really like to take her somewhere interesting and unusual, and pass it off as being a place I've known about for years :hihi:

That's where I need your help...

I'm looking for somewhere that's reasonably upmarket (and obviously does nice food), but has a bit of unique atmousphere about it... singing waiters, plate smashing, a flamboyantly rude maitre d', erm, revolving dining tables, or even an unusual setting like a church or a treehouse.

Ok, I'm being ridiculous now, but I think you get my drift.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest makapaka

Wasabi sabi on London road is good. Kooky inside and you can go to the tepenyaki bar where the waiters cook in front of you and throw bits at you to catch.

Nice food aswell.

Wasabi sabi on London road is good. Kooky inside and you can go to the tepenyaki bar where the waiters cook in front of you and throw bits at you to catch.

Nice food aswell.

I was going to suggest this. Excellent place to eat for both food and atmosphere.

Alternative, further up the road is La mama's which is a tapas bar. I think they have singers on at the weekend, small restuarant too. Very good food and service.

Archived