Cameron forgets his kid- ever lost yours too?

When my son was 6 weeks old, we went away to Wales with my Mum and Dad. We put the pram outside with baby inside whilst we were loading up the car with all the luggage. We all got in the car and just about to drive off, when we remembered the baby and pram still outside the house!:hihi:

Really, you have to power to guarantee, no matter what, that you will never make a mistake?

It'll probably never happen anyway, as I doubt I'll ever be lucky enough to get kids.

I'm amazed that a family of 5 owned a car 40 odd years ago :o

Really? 40 years ago was 1972. The people next door to us (family of 4) had two cars - get them!

My mum is from a family of 5 - my grandad bought a car when she was a young teenager in the early 60's.

I think you're mixing up '40 years ago' with '80 years ago'

I've not left the kid anywhere yet.

Never, but I can see how a mix up like this can happen. It appears to be that Cameron thought that their daughter was with Samantha whereas she assumed that she was with her father in his car with his bodyguards. So they didn't forget her as such, it was a miscommunication. Easily done amidst the chaos of several families plus kids, plus security, leaving a pub en masse. Thankfully, Nancy came to no harm.

And to think that Disasterous Dave says the UK public need lessons in parenting.

It's a simple case of him saying "Do as I say, not as I do".

But Dave Cameron's a numpty anyway IMO, always has been.

Archived