Cameron forgets his kid- ever lost yours too?

wonderfully, today is the day that the tories launch their assault on 'problem families' - those evil , feckless ne'er do wells who don't look after their kids properly and ..................leave them in a pub?

When I heard that this morning my first reaction was, "What, so they are going to throw money at problem families? Surely that just encourages them to be problematic so they can get specifc benefits?"

Stick him on them parenting classes.

What is it, £100 for a boots voucher? To learn how to look after your kids instead of being a problem family.

The cynic in me, reckons he is after the imputed income, doesn't want to feel left out when there is £100 of subsidy on offer. Typical tory.

I once got badgered in the boozer and went home without my coat, my mate forgot his car keys once after 9 pints of stella. recently, I forgot my dentist appt and had to pay £40, my granny forgot alsorts of things.

but NEVER NEVER EVER did any of us go to the boozer and forget a kid!! HOW?

Seems to happen a lot according to tonight's news and respondents to this already existing thread:-

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1004593

perhaps -

1 cameron and his mrs got through a couple of gallons each (unlikely)

2 the kid made a dummy and put it in a child seat to fool the camerons and make her escape to switzerland (plausible).

3 the camerons are both blind (unsubstantiated)

4 the camerons are assholes who need referring to social services (that'll do me)

Or, more likely, 5) Each thought the kid was with the other.

wonderfully, today is the day that the tories launch their assault on 'problem families' - those evil , feckless ne'er do wells who don't look after their kids properly and ..................leave them in a pub?

Good effort but you appear to have interpreted the meaning of "problem families" incorrectly ;)

Seems to happen a lot according to tonight's news and respondents to this already existing thread:-

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1004593

Or, more likely, 5) Each thought the kid was with the other.

Good effort but you appear to have interpreted the meaning of "problem families" incorrectly ;)

it 'seems to happen a lot'? I've never known of someone leaving a kid in a boozer, have you? perhaps it happens in their circles, but down here in reality land, parents tend not to leave their kids in boozers (in my experience)

Archived