Cameron forgets his kid- ever lost yours too?

Stick him on them parenting classes.

What is it, £100 for a boots voucher? To learn how to look after your kids instead of being a problem family.

The cynic in me, reckons he is after the imputed income, doesn't want to feel left out when there is £100 of subsidy on offer. Typical tory.

We're all in (for) it together.

One of the parents at my daughters school ,who I'm aquainted with because of the occasional school run I do, has forgotten one of her kids when heading home on more than one occasion; she's all jolly hockey sticks too as it happens, just like David and Samatha Cameron. :roll:

He has a lot on his mind,and is under a lot of pressure.

So do a lot of other Parents, do they leave an 8 year old alone on licensed premises? No, they do not.

it 'seems to happen a lot'?

According to the head of Mumsnet (on the news tonight) it's not unusual.

I've never known of someone leaving a kid in a boozer, have you?

Not a boozer off hand, but other places, yes.....

perhaps it happens in their circles, but down here in reality land, parents tend not to leave their kids in boozers (in my experience)

They didn't have any problems finding people who had left their kids in places by mistake on tonights news. That must be a big circle ;)

So do a lot of other Parents, do they leave an 8 year old alone on licensed premises? No, they do not.

Have any of them got all the reponsibilities he has?

Show some compassion. ;)

Tony Blair had the same pressures when he was in office,and his teenage son was found drunk,and was arrested by the police in travalgar square.

My dad was once a steward on a coach trip to Skegg. (Wadlsey Bridge club) He counted his brood on the coach (7 of us) After the trip we returned to said club for the kids disco.

A few hours had passed,and my mum asked pa where our Heath was.Dad said he's somewhere knocking about.(5 year old) Turns out,dad had left him on the bog in Bawtry!!!

Someone took him to the cops,and all turned out well.

Dads mates at the club ribbed him for quite a long time after that........

Archived