Cameron forgets his kid- ever lost yours too?

Have any of them got all the reponsibilities he has?

Show some compassion. ;)

Tony Blair had the same pressures when he was in office,and his teenage son was found drunk,and was arrested by the police in travalgar square.

that war mongering psychopath blair was going on about drunken youths when his own was pictured semi conscious in a london street, cameron is taliking about problem families when we learn he left his daughter in a boozer.

what a waste of money public schools are - they end up the same as the very poor when it comes to parenting.

While I enjoy all this laughing at cameron who is rapidly gaining a reputation as a slacker, I am reminded that I enjoy relative anonymity and can go about my private life in respectful peace.

If I had a squad of papparazzi following me about, like he does and trying to soil my reputation It wouldn't be very long before I was run out of the country on a rail for being a scruffy, heavy drinking, rude and selfish trouble causer.

If you can look someone in the eye after genuinely doing nothing wrong for the whole of your life then I believe you then have the right to criticise. When all said and done leaving a child in a pub for 15 minutes is not a criminal offence..

that war mongering psychopath blair was going on about drunken youths when his own was pictured semi conscious in a london street, cameron is taliking about problem families when we learn he left his daughter in a boozer.

what a waste of money public schools are - they end up the same as the very poor when it comes to parenting.

One of the best posts I have read on here in a while :banana:

Are you suggesting that wealth is an ingredient of sound parenting then?

I get the impression you don't like politicians who went to public schools.. and the very poor :hihi:

When all said and done leaving a child in a pub for 15 minutes is not a criminal offence..

Under the 2003 licensing act, to allow an unaccompanied child on a licensed premises IS AN OFFENCE, if the premises is used primarily for alcohol supply/consumption.

Under the Act it will be unlawful to allow any unaccompanied child under the age of 16 to be present on authorised premises which are exclusively or primarily used for supply and consumption of alcohol on the premises.

To say it is legal for an 8 year old girl to be alone in a pub is akin to saying to is legal to smoke tobacco/crack cocaine in a pub.

It is illegal to smoke in a pub.

It is illegal for a child to be unaccompanied in a pub.

Under the 2003 licensing act, to allow an unaccompanied child on a licensed premises IS AN OFFENCE, if the premises is used primarily for alcohol supply/consumption.

To say it is legal for an 8 year old girl to be alone in a pub is akin to saying to is legal to smoke tobacco/crack cocaine in a pub.

It is illegal to smoke in a pub.

It is illegal for a child to be unaccompanied in a pub.

The child was accompanied onto the premises though so what would the law do.

Archived