Cameron forgets his kid- ever lost yours too?

Nope I haven't but I went to Asda the other day and couldn't park anywhere near a trolley bay so I had to lock the car and run and get a trolley, this man said to me "you're not going into the shop are you luv? your kids are in the car" :P I tried to explain it's safer for me to go get the trolley first rather than walking a two year old and carrying a one year old (whilst 7 months pregnant) through the car park but he was already walking off. I felt terrible.

Read a few national press messageboards and it depresses me to see people trying to pass this off lightly.

I completely agree. there was even a woman on Daybreak earlier who said "we have all done it and any parent who says they haven't has a very bad memory"!!! I was disgusted. How dare she suggest we are lying!? Checking you have your children with you should be second nature like feeding them the right food and teaching them right from wrong. This really frightens me considering the number of weirdos out there!

Are you suggesting that wealth is an ingredient of sound parenting then?

absolutely not, I think that worse off people are often much better parents despite the problems they face - very rich people employ nannies when their offspring are babies/young kids, they then pack em off to prep schools at 7 and then to public schools until they are old enough to go to university, they are crap parents, they then go on about lack of home life, discipline etc and ask why the children of the poor are not at home with their parents.

I suspect that the camerons didn't forget their child, the nanny did.

That's why he is the leader of our country and your what exactly.Oh that's right ,you don't do much do you .

does being the 'leader of the country (unelected in his case) mean that the normal rules do not apply? - if an unemployed bloke left his kid in the boozer he'd be seen as an unfit father, the same goes for Cameron and he's an unfit leader to boot.

put the kid in care, that's what I say - invoke sec 47 children act, case conference on grounds of neglect.

Archived