Reporting a benefit thief.

Should i report a possible benefit thief  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should i report a possible benefit thief

• Yes
    • No
    • Mind your own
    • Forget it, worse things happen at sea.

are you absolutely sure you know all the facts? you say this person claims not to be able to work for health reasons but your main gripe seems to be he/she has turned down job offers. however if he is on health related benefits' date=' he may not be obliged to be actively looking for work. if these job offers have just come out of the blue without him even looking then he's a lucky guy in the present climate![/quote']

Im certain enough thats all i can really say.

:)

If somebody in the local economy is cheating the national system, it is actually benefiting the local economy.

Say 10 people claim £100/week fraudulently. That's £1000/week to the local economy. That is an honest man's job.

You could be putting a decent man out of work. Real wealth comes from trade and production. Anything that encourages trade/production is a good thing. Be it benefit fraud or avoiding tax.

Just a thought...

If somebody in the local economy is cheating the national system, it is actually benefiting the local economy.

Say 10 people claim £100/week fraudulently. That's £1000/week to the local economy. That is an honest man's job.

You could be putting a decent man out of work. Real wealth comes from trade and production. Anything that encourages trade/production is a good thing. Be it benefit fraud or avoiding tax.

Just a thought...

:confused::confused::confused:

No im not but then i wouldn't need to be to know this person is possibly fiddling the system really.

He/she makes it so obvious that im surprised they haven't been reported before.

So no he's only possibly fiddling.

What is the illess/disability he has put down and an actual doctor has certified?

Archived