Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

I would imagin the first thing they will do is try to find out if this story is true, maybe by looking for a source that they trust. I didn't find one, no UK news reports despite the fact a UK gernalist was suposadly on the boat. :suspect:

Israel has done much worse. I wouldn't be surprised at all if what's been posted is true.

The crimes of that regime are all over the place.

No doubt the poster you're addressing this to, will blatantly ignore what you've said, and instead concentrate on the 'beauties' of the Israeli regime :cool:

Lots of beauties in Israel.

btw CXC, are you going to wish Mr Peres a hearty mazeltov?

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/68782/shimon-peres-honoured-medal-freedom-barack-obama

also, why the need for a 2nd account? were you banned from here?

Israel has done much worse. I wouldn't be surprised at all if what's been posted is true.

The crimes of that regime are all over the place.

I agree that their alleged crimes are posted on all sorts of dodgy websites.:suspect:

But it’s the government that the people of Israel want, so to criticise the government is to criticise the people that elected them.

So I can can take from that, that you are satisfied by the current government and all it's policies? There are many Israelis living in Israel who are disgusted with the way the regime is run.

Throw your anti-semite crap at me if you feel you need to, you must really hate muslims.

So I can can take from that, that you are satisfied by the current government and all it's policies? There are many Israelis living in Israel who are disgusted with the way the regime is run.

Throw your anti-semite crap at me if you feel you need to, you must really hate muslims.

I’m not sure what Muslims have to do with this discussion and I certainly haven't mentioned them, also how they run their country is their business.

Not even a sniff of antisemitic crap or otherwise in anything mrsmith has posted.

If you want to argue with someone on that issue I suggest you look further back on the post. There will be several takers on the "all Israelis are evil" debate.

Funny how no one bothers about what currently goes on in other countries.

Item: A mother in China was forced to abort her baby because she had violated the one child law. It was either that or pay the equivalent of 6,300.00 dollars in fines which she of course couldn't come up with.

Item: India is one of the most dangerous places for women these days according to a Human Rights Group study.

A father tortured and killed his new born daughter because he wanted a son instead and then launched a hate filled tirade against his wife for not bearing him a son.

On the scale of one thru ten on civilized behaviour I would place Israel quite a way up above the brutal. repressive and barbarity practiced by the ignorant sods in the two above mentioned countries.

Funny how no one bothers about what currently goes on in other countries.

Item: A mother in China was forced to abort her baby because she had violated the one child law. It was either that or pay the equivalent of 6,300.00 dollars in fines which she of course couldn't come up with.

Item: India is one of the most dangerous places for women these days according to a Human Rights Group study.

A father tortured and killed his new born daughter because he wanted a son instead and then launched a hate filled tirade against his wife for not bearing him a son.

On the scale of one thru ten on civilized behaviour I would place Israel quite a way up above the brutal. repressive and barbarity practiced by the ignorant sods in the two above mentioned countries.

Fair enough. So don't discuss things when there are other, worse alternatives?

The genocide in Rwanda was pretty bad but hey let's ignore it because the holocaust was far worse?

Neither china or India claim to be developed 1st world westernised countries. Israel does and is treated as such.

That's why people are surprised/shocked.

Archived