Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

By that logic those that call themselves Israelis are German,British,Polish,Czech,Russian,Greek,Syrian,American,Egyptian,Iraqi,Iranian,Moroccan,Algerian,Libyan etc etc

Both correct. Israelis also include Israeli Muslim Arabs. They too want the Sudanese gone. As do the "Palestinians" who travel into Israel every day for work. It's not an "evil Zionist dream" to remove all blacks or Muslims. The Israel/Palestine issue is a completely separate one.

Israel's immigration policy is also straightforward, if they, the east Africans, want to live and work in Israel and become citizens, all they need do is convert to Judaism. Take 2 years. Then they are welcome back.

They're not refugees from war torn countries, they are the ones affluent enough to pay thousands of dollars to be trafficked across several other stable countries where they could easily claim asylum.

If a large group of illegal immigrants moved into a quiet Derbyshire village and the youths began stabbing, robbing, raping, intimidating locals and forming drugs gangs, the locals would understandably want them deported.

It's in everyone's best interest. Less crime for Israeli residents, more work for Palestinians and the Africans themselves (most of which are good honest working folk) are taken out of harms way at the hands of the extremists.

If they agree to go voluntarily they get 1000€. Can't really say fairer than that.

By that logic those that call themselves Israelis are German,British,Polish,Czech,Russian,Greek,Syrian,American,Egyptian,Iraqi,Iranian,Moroccan,Algerian,Libyan etc etc

Israelis live in a country called Israel, whilst Palestinians don't have a country other than the one they originated from, Gaza was part of Egypt before 1967, West Bank was part of Jordan before 1967, and Golan Heights was part of Syria before 1967. Israel has always been Israel but was part of the Ottoman Empire until they lost the war with Germany.

Also the entire area (Israel 'proper') should be governed by a neutral power, just like it was before 1948.

It wasn't until the Zionists came that everything has been on a downward spiral.

Yes. Bring back imperialism to the middle east it worked so well last time. :loopy:

Also the entire area (Israel 'proper') should be governed by a neutral power, just like it was before 1948.

It wasn't until the Zionists came that everything has been on a downward spiral.

Zionists have always been in that part of the world. :huh:

Israelis live in a country called Israel, whilst Palestinians don't have a country other than the one they originated from, Gaza was part of Egypt before 1967, West Bank was part of Jordan before 1967, and Golan Heights was part of Syria before 1967. Israel has always been Israel but was part of the Ottoman Empire until they lost the war with Germany.

What country did the Palestinians 'originate' from?

You can call the land whatever you like, but the fact is, Palestinians were living there for hundreds of years before some angry jews turned up less than a century ago and threw them out.

I am led to believe the jews who forced the Palestinians out were also refugees fleeing war themselves, but from Europe.

Funny, that.

Both correct. Israelis also include Israeli Muslim Arabs. They too want the Sudanese gone. As do the "Palestinians" who travel into Israel every day for work. It's not an "evil Zionist dream" to remove all blacks or Muslims. The Israel/Palestine issue is a completely separate one.

Israel's immigration policy is also straightforward, if they, the east Africans, want to live and work in Israel and become citizens, all they need do is convert to Judaism. Take 2 years. Then they are welcome back.

They're not refugees from war torn countries, they are the ones affluent enough to pay thousands of dollars to be trafficked across several other stable countries where they could easily claim asylum.

If a large group of illegal immigrants moved into a quiet Derbyshire village and the youths began stabbing, robbing, raping, intimidating locals and forming drugs gangs, the locals would understandably want them deported.

It's in everyone's best interest. Less crime for Israeli residents, more work for Palestinians and the Africans themselves (most of which are good honest working folk) are taken out of harms way at the hands of the extremists.

If they agree to go voluntarily they get 1000€. Can't really say fairer than that.

We get plenty of that here. Asian grooming gangs, Black and Asian drug gangs, muggings, gang rapes.

Strangely enough when the indigenous population want rid of them all there is no shortage of Jewish individuals and groups standing up for the 'rights' of those we would rather see the back of.

We get plenty of that here. Asian grooming gangs, Black and Asian drug gangs, muggings, gang rapes.

Strangely enough when the indigenous population want rid of them all there is no shortage of Jewish individuals and groups standing up for the 'rights' of those we would rather see the back of.

Jew/non-Jew it's irrelevant. Some people can afford to be more liberal than others. It's only an issue if it affects you personally. The downside of deporting them all will be more Palestinians entering to work (which is a security issue) and our basketball and football teams will lose several players :)

On the upside the place will be much safer, especially at night, the town centres will be much cleaner, there'll be no more sirens and police activity all night and our house prices may recover.

I have sympathy for the honest ones as its only the male youths who are the problem but it's like Muhammad Ali said, if there's 100 snakes at my door and only 10 are poisonous, I'm not going to let them in and take a chance on the 90 harmless ones. :)

Jew/non-Jew it's irrelevant. Some people can afford to be more liberal than others. It's only an issue if it affects you personally. The downside of deporting them all will be more Palestinians entering to work (which is a security issue) and our basketball and football teams will lose several players :)

On the upside the place will be much safer, especially at night, the town centres will be much cleaner, there'll be no more sirens and police activity all night and our house prices may recover.

I have sympathy for the honest ones as its only the male youths who are the problem but it's like Muhammad Ali said, if there's 100 snakes at my door and only 10 are poisonous, I'm not going to let them in and take a chance on the 90 harmless ones. :)

I agree, lets get rid of the immigrants here too, I'm sure that 90% are ok but what the hell.

You agree?

I agree, lets get rid of the immigrants here too, I'm sure that 90% are ok but what the hell.

You agree?

No. The ones already here can stay. Just close the doors for 20 years or so to let things settle down. :)

Leave the EU = loads of jobs available.

I wouldn't protest if all illegal immigrants were offered 1000£ and a free ride home though.

Archived