Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

Lets be honest the only reason Israel exists is because the allies after the second world war felt sorry for the Jews and so decided to give them their own state,trouble is it wasn't the allies to give.1948 will go down in history ans one of the biggest mistakes ever.

Not in Israeli or Jewish history it won't :)

Zionists started moving to Israel in the 1800s. It was long destined to occur. Shame it had to happen how it did but there wasn't really anyway to stop it.

Where else would all the Jews go? I believe we should have inherited Germany instead. Or at least some of it.

Lets be honest the only reason Israel exists is because the allies after the second world war felt sorry for the Jews and so decided to give them their own state,trouble is it wasn't the allies to give.1948 will go down in history ans one of the biggest mistakes ever.

A plan for a National Homeland for the Jews predates WWII.

And it wasn't partitioned by the Allies, it was partitioned by the UN.

:)

Not in Israeli or Jewish history it won't :)

Zionists started moving to Israel in the 1800s. It was long destined to occur. Shame it had to happen how it did but there wasn't really anyway to stop it.

Where else would all the Jews go? I believe we should have inherited Germany instead. Or at least some of it.

There was no Israel prior to 1948

A plan for a National Homeland for the Jews predates WWII.

And it wasn't partitioned by the Allies, it was partitioned by the UN.

:)

Allies UN pretty much the same thing,the permanent members decided on the boundaries of Israel and who would be displaced i e the Palestinians.

There was no Israel prior to 1948

Allies UN pretty much the same thing,the permanent members decided on the boundaries of Israel and who would be displaced i e the Palestinians.

And yet there are very old Bibles maps and which say that that region is the land of Israel.

Archived