Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

Having been shopping on the moor today, I am wondering why we have allowed our country to be so radically changed that I feel uncomfortable in the city I was born in. I can't remember anyone asking if we wanted this change but that is no excuse; we allowed ourselves to be cowed by the pc brigade and were terrified of being called a racist if we dared to speak our minds, so yes, I admire the Israelis for protecting their country.

Having been shopping on the moor today, I am wondering why we have allowed our country to be so radically changed that I feel uncomfortable in the city I was born in. I can't remember anyone asking if we wanted this change but that is no excuse; we allowed ourselves to be cowed by the pc brigade and were terrified of being called a racist if we dared to speak our minds, so yes, I admire the Israelis for protecting their country.

I was on the moor today..what got you all wobbly?

76 posts and you know him that well?

Agree with him or not at least his posts are consistent, unlike the inconsistency of reinvented usernames we seem to attract on "colour, gender" issues.

Just a thought.

Oh so post count is relevent? Take a position on the subject of the thread rather than attack me because of my post count.

Your ad hom attack shows you have no defence of Israel and are trying to discredit me as apposed to defending the indefencible. Well done.

I was on the moor today..what got you all wobbly?

Maybe I caught a glimpse of you :o

I wouldn't say I was "wobbly" but as I came out of Boots on the moor, I just looked around and in that moment I could have been in a foreign country, everyone around me was another race, none were speaking English, so yes it was disturbing. Two questions struck me, what has happened to Sheffield and why are these foreigners allowed to come here when there is obviously no work for them.

I wouldn't say I was "wobbly" but as I came out of Boots on the moor, I just looked around and in that moment I could have been in a foreign country, everyone around me was another race, none were speaking English, so yes it was disturbing. Two questions struck me, what has happened to Sheffield and why are these foreigners allowed to come here when there is obviously no work for them.

City of Sanctuary. :gag:

Oh so post count is relevent? Take a position on the subject of the thread rather than attack me because of my post count.

Your ad hom attack shows you have no defence of Israel and are trying to discredit me as apposed to defending the indefencible. Well done.

And yet you attack a poster who hasn't even contributed to the thread..I guess you're just a back stabber by nature. One could say a coward.

Bet you go to pieces when abroad.

and then some of you have been wondering, why have I drawn the conclusions I have from long hours of looking at not just this forum, but plenty of other forums.

these posters single out Israel and by implication, Jews - they don't start topics and 'debate' endlessly about the numerous other countries that have immigration policies that specifically favour a particular ethnic group over others.

they're not bothered about any of those countries, and there's loads of them. They don't want to know about them. They single out and target Israel, and Israel only. If you ask me, the reason why they have a track record of doing this is obvious. For whatever reason, they don't like Jews.

With global warming and immigration I can't see many people bothering to go abroad as much in future years, I personally have never been abroad, full of foreigners ;)

Get yourself abroad lad..it'll broaden your horizons..and there are no foreigners abroad, apparently their all on the moor.

Archived