Please translate this English into Latin

You can tell who is using a computer. :)

I can try and do it for you, but it needs rephrasing a little bit. The last line "may our love ..." isn't a great verb to translate.

You need to say something like: "To hope that our love grows ...", or "I hope ...", "We hope ...".

hi chris, thanks for the reply. I'm up for any help i can get, this is proving harder than i thought it would be.

yes i understand with what you are saying about rephrasing, with the research i managed to do i thought that might become an issue.

i like the sound of : to hope that our love grows....you should have written my vows:hihi:.

thanks again for your time and effort, hope to hear from you soon.

kind regards james

Just thought I'd check you hadn't got an answer before texting bruv. Sorry I wasn't online yesterday

hi, yeh i managed to track down a latin translater and they got back to me this afternoon with the good news that they had done it for me.

thanks again for your time.

kind regards james:)

Thankyou to all the people who took time and effort to give me a serious reply.

you are the people who give this forum a good name:).

to all those that tried to be funny and waste a minute of my life reading your reply.... heres to you! EAT MY SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Archived