Where did you used to hang out?

Hyde Park Flats park area playing on the concrete slide and bars, then advanced to getting in the Youth club under-age, then started ladding it on the Wybourne followed by under-age drinking in Crazy Dazy's and the Genevieve till I became of legal age then I left Sheffield :)

Early to mid/late teens a group of us were very keen on hiking so most weekends could be found somewhere in the Peak District.

When I was more or less old enough to go into pubs it used to be the CherryTree on CarterKnowle and the White Lion at heeley then for a long time the Robin Hood at Millhouses. In town it was of course the Wapentake, The nelson, The Yorkshiremans Arms plus the Bath, the Saddle, the Hornblowrer, the Foresters, the Grapes,the Dog and Patridge, probably a few morre but you get the general idea.

I had g/f's who lived in various parts of the city and so could often be seen anywhere from Malin Bridge to Dore as I always liked to get to know an area where they lived.

I was never what you could call 'territorial' unlike a lot of todays kidds.

Originally posted by koritsi

Hyde Park Flats park area playing on the concrete slide and bars, then advanced to getting in the Youth club under-age, then started ladding it on the Wybourne followed by under-age drinking in Crazy Dazy's and the Genevieve till I became of legal age then I left Sheffield :)

You could say"You took the words right out of my mouth" With the exception of "ladding it" as i was lassing it.

Archived