Where did you used to hang out?

hi there!

its funny you mentioned the peace gardens-i met my ex husband and some of my best mates there!!

what about Smithys?

it must have been a bit intimidating for your average joe bloggs walking into that shop!!!

they were the days eh?. . . . . . . .

Originally posted by gnomi

hi there!

its funny you mentioned the peace gardens-i met my ex husband and some of my best mates there!!

what about Smithys?

it must have been a bit intimidating for your average joe bloggs walking into that shop!!!

they were the days eh?. . . . . . . .

used to visit smithys and knew smithy a bit but we didnt hang there, used to buy the odd punk record

• 2 months later...
Hi Everybody, anyone out there remember the Raven Pub, kept by I think his name was Lawrence Flood. I must admit it is a lot of years ago! even more than a lot!

Hi Vlink. Yes Lawrence Flood it was. His daughter Janet went out with the lead guitarist in our group. We used to rehearse down at the Raven some Sunday afternoons after they'd shut till 7.

I grew up near the united ground so my favourate places were Lowfields park, the bridge behind B&Q on queens road, St mary's church and london road. Also spent a lot of time in the woods at totely and dore as I went to King Ecgberts up that way.

Archived