Twisted Beer Festival - great beers all summer!

Abbey and Trappist Belgium: Orval 6.9%ABV for just £2.80

Europe: Einstok Toasted Porter 6.0%ABV for just £3.00

Asia: Singha 5.0&ABV for just £2.50

Southern Hemisphere: Windhoek 4.0%ABV for just £2.20

North America: Flying Dog Doggie Style 5.5%ABV for just £3.00

Much more reasonable!

I like the Worthington White Shield, but at the moment it's part of the Tesco 4 bottles for £6.00 offer......Or effectively £1.50/bottle.

Those prices above are well out of my range, I won't be visiting any time soon.

Regards

Doom

BLOOD AND SAND !!!!!

How much ? Those prices are ridiculous ..

A fantastic 'real beer' brewery is missing off your list. 'Brew Dog' from Scotland. They brew some fantastic bottled ales that vary in abv fro 4 to stupid % and work out far cheaper than the faff that you are offering per pint. How can you justify pricing your ales so ? Are you trying to promote real ale or just after making a fast buck from the easily swayed student populous around West Street ?

I shall be purchasing my fine ales far cheaper from my local off licence thank you very much..

I like Brewdog beers, but to my mind they're becoming rip off merchants. In their own bars Punk IPA is £3.00 for 2/3 pints......Why would anybody pay what is effectively £4.50/pint when the superior Jaipur is less than £2.50 at some pubs?

Regards

Doom

I like Brewdog beers, but to my mind they're becoming rip off merchants. In their own bars Punk IPA is £3.00 for 2/3 pints......Why would anybody pay what is effectively £4.50/pint when the superior Jaipur is less than £2.50 at some pubs?

Regards

Doom

I would love to know where I can get Jaipur for £2.50 (a pint presumably) as I can only think of it's irregular appearances in Wetherspoons where it rarely lasts the day out! Please share....

I would love to know where I can get Jaipur for £2.50 (a pint presumably) as I can only think of it's irregular appearances in Wetherspoons where it rarely lasts the day out! Please share....

I believe it's £2.30 at the Swim Inn and is one of their house beers.

It's not always on, but we usually manage to get it 70% of the time we visit pre ice hockey.

Regards

Doom

I believe it's £2.30 at the Swim Inn and is one of their house beers.

It's not always on, but we usually manage to get it 70% of the time we visit pre ice hockey.

Regards

Doom

I've had it a few times in the francis newton and in the dev cat, although I have to say I don't think its the beer it once was. It certainly kicked things off for me real ale wise but I've not migrated to darker territory!

Archived