Twisted Beer Festival - great beers all summer!

I believe it's £2.30 at the Swim Inn and is one of their house beers.

It's not always on, but we usually manage to get it 70% of the time we visit pre ice hockey.

Regards

Doom

Swim Inn is of course a Wetherspoons so it won't be a House Beer. I guess it appears from time time though!

I like the Worthington White Shield, but at the moment it's part of the Tesco 4 bottles for £6.00 offer......Or effectively £1.50/bottle.

Regards

Doom

Read this yesterday and went down to Tesco last night but no White Shield! Did you clear them out?

I hate giving Tesco any credit but they had a decent range at this price, mostly Pale Ales of course but Elsie Moe and Pale Rider among the best.

But on the bitter front I took some of The Governor by JW Lees as I had this recently in Manchester and enjoyed it. I'll have to see what the bottled version is like. (£1.99, not in the offer.)

Swim Inn is of course a Wetherspoons so it won't be a House Beer. I guess it appears from time time though!

I think you'll find some Wetherspoons do use local breweries for house beers.

The Jaipur pump is a permanent fixture at The Swim, although sometimes (like today) it's noted as coming soon.

I noticed when I was down in Bournemouth that the Rigwood Old Thumper was on permanently at a number of the Wetherspoons.

Regards

Doom

Archived