Olympic opening ceremony the final insult old mac donalds farm

I wonder who 'll get the gold medal for using the following adjectives the most ? Fantastic, exciting, awesome, spectacular, wonderful, spine-tingling, stupendous...............

You can bet your life no commentator will dare use words like :- boring, mind-numbing, silly, over-expensive, pointless, moronic .................or plain daft. That would be the equivalent of treason and probably result in a dawn swoop followed by a quick lynching.

Endfield was one of those American movie people, and there was a few of them, that came over to Britain after being blacklisted as a communist in Hollywood.

he also wrote the script, based on his own book, of the film 'Zulu Dawn', which told the story of Battle of Isandlwana, which took place the day before Rorkes Drift, and which ended quite differently. Over two thirds of the 1,800 British troops were killed. The film is not too bad, but nowhere near as good as Zulu.

there was this story doing the rounds, that a different ending was shot for Zulu for the African and non white countries, in which the blacks won, but it wasn't true.

But Danny Boyle isn't Scottish he's from Radcliffe in Lancashire. And a thoroughly nice man he is too.

You know, I actually knew he was a Lancashire lad after all I've heard loads of interviews that he's given, but I somehow managed to allow myself to be dragged down to the level of the OP.

Boris was sat next to Camilla laughing at nazi saluting man - watch here:

This video contains content from International Olympic Committee, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

It's like living in China, or posting on SF.

According to Danny Boyle, English history consisted of many blacks in Victorian-era suits wearing top hats.:huh:

(which not only looked silly, but actually is racist I thought)

jc, you do know that Othello's a black bloke don't you and not a white one with an affection for boot polish? ;)

Archived