Olympic opening ceremony the final insult old mac donalds farm

The model of the "farm" did look awful - let's hope the real thing is much better.

Angel.

And bigger.

I suppose if they had made a better model there would be folk whinging that the model cost £30.

reeanactment of the battle of britain

Myself. I favoured Agincourt. Its much easier to get inside the stadium and there will be plenty of archers around for now't.

I'm sick of the Olympics already, especially this never ending torch relay.

They do seem to have a pretty crap SatNav.

And bigger.

I suppose if they had made a better model there would be folk whinging that the model cost £30.

Myself. I favoured Agincourt. Its much easier to get inside the stadium and there will be plenty of archers around for now't.

They do seem to have a pretty crap SatNav.

Going from greece to london via scotland would be your average satnav I would have thought.

I loved my brother following his satnav northwards whilst we with our humble map went south (the correct direction) to our destination:hihi: His car was much more powerful so he caught us up eventually but we laughed as he passed us:D

It would have been a lot cheaper to have ' Professor ' John Prescott, dressed up as a public school teacher, riding round the arena on a Penny Farthing.

Even putting him up in 5* hotel and giving him all he could scoff, surely wouldn 't cost 27 million ? Would it ?

Can you imagine what Pauline would do to him?:evil:

I think your all going to have to eat your negative words when the big show begins, but typical Brits, putting their own country down as well as other countries, what the hells going to make you happy ? You were all happy when England won to host the Olympics , but happiness stopped right there , the work had to be done then.

Well I tlhink it's going to be fantastic....so stay in your pubs so you can bitch and moan about your athletes not winning, God forbid you give them any kind of support :roll:

What barffles me about these whingers is that if they dont like the Olympics they dont have to watch them. There's a handy thing called a remote which can change channels in a second.

Whinging Poms.....:hihi:

Well, Cressida [ post 37 ], I wouldn 't dare imagine what Pauline might or might not do to Big J. in the privacy of their cosy, little mansions...........but surely, even those two

couldn 't sabotage the Olympics , openly ? [ Much as it needs sabotaging ].

To think we have weeks and weeks of this overpriced junk to try and avoid. The irony of it is, that licence payers are paying the BBC for the coverage. Sad.....sad.....sad

Archived