Olympic opening ceremony the final insult old mac donalds farm

I'm following the American lead and boycotting the Olympics.

In 1980 the US urged countries to boycott the Moscow Olympics due to the Soviet's illegal invasion of Afghanistan.

Well, as the Americans like to say, "turnabout is fair play".

Thanks to our willing participation in yet another illegal invasion of Afghanistan (our third), I shall be boycotting the London Olympics.

Our brave drug cheats athletes will just have to manage without my support.

Dwain Chambers (UK drug cheat competing at the Olympics)

Carl Myerscough (UK drug cheat competing at the Olympics)

David Millar (UK drug cheat competing at the Olympics)

poppins, if these are the people you want to be cheering on, I feel sorry for you. You might as well give any medals they earn to a pharmaceutical company.

I'm sure they'll cope without it Baaaaaarnsley Bill!

I think Blacks wearing anything other than sack clothing and chains is an insult to Blacks, after all that's how their meant to be.:roll:

do you think they should have used david leans closeing scene from zulu

to balance things out a bit then?

why are we paying 27 million quid to a scots nationalist (danny boyle)to turn us into global laughfing stock ..sheep ,pigs mosh pits,.mel gibson with is face painted blue,?

why danny boyle when we've got people like ridley scott and ken loach?

Last time I looked, Scotland was part of Great Britain. Why should it be an English curator??

You can understand that it's possible to come from Scotland and make a production full of Scottish stereotypes?

But Danny Boyle isn't Scottish he's from Radcliffe in Lancashire. And a thoroughly nice man he is too.

Last time I looked, Scotland was part of Great Britain. Why should it be an English curator??

Danny Boyle is from just north of Manchester. He's as English as they come, have you heard him speak?

You obviously haven't watched the series 'Merlin':hihi:

Haha. It's not just merlin. It's everything. The next film they make about the nazis and the final solution will surely have several African SS officers. Just for balance and fairness. And if anyone mentions the inaccuracy or ridiculousness of it, they must be silenced and branded racist. :)

Archived