Can you help Roman?

The only problem is you never knew whether or not this kind of thing is a scam.

i managed to get the link to open from another computer,

i doubt very much that this is a scam, have you opened the link and looked at the boys story? makes you realise how lucky we are to be fit and healthy and why things like this happen to somebody so young.

i have just made a donation and hope others will

i doubt very much that this is a scam, have you opened the link and looked at the boys story? makes you realise how lucky we are to be fit and healthy and why things like this happen to somebody so young.

I'm not saying it is a scam I'm just saying nobody knows. I could go and set one up now and say the same thing.

Thank you very much for the donation and i assure you this is most definetly not a scam if someone takes the time to read through the page they will see what work is being done to help raise funds ie interview with radio presents, fund raising days in the local area etc

Archived