Christian psychotherapist caught trying to "cure" homosexuality

100% psychological, I'm not attracted to anyone but my wife, never have been, don't get me wrong I can identify pretty faces, nice eyes or smile, but I don't feel anything physical about it.

What about your feelings towards your wife, psychological or biological?

So you do you think that answers the question as to whether being gay is psychological or biological?

Well not really, because I've never looked at males in the same way that I look at my wife.

For example I don't find male eyes or smile pretty at all, just don't look at them in that way, I can't ever remember feeling anything physical about men.

I have aspergers so maybe that's the reason I simply don't feel anything towards anyone but our lass. I fell for our lass at the age of 10 and fended off female advances until we met again.

I always accepted that she was the one and that was that, never had any attractions towards anyone else.

Well not really, because I've never looked at males in the same way that I look at my wife.

For example I don't find male eyes or smile pretty at all, just don't look at them in that way, I can't ever remember feeling anything physical about men.

I have aspergers so maybe that's the reason I simply don't feel anything towards anyone but our lass. I fell for our lass at the age of 10 and fended off female advances until we met again.

I always accepted that she was the one and that was that, never had any attractions towards anyone else.

The point I was trying to make is that what attracts you towards your wife is the same thing that attracts a gay male to another man.

Is your attraction towards your partner psychological?

That isn’t an easy question to answer but when I see someone that attracts me, my mind interprets this and it gives me an emotional response. So my brain determines what I like or dislike which must mean is psychological.

Archived