Did anyone else notice Dawn French moonlighting on the news?

Just watching "Call me Dave" Cameron, on the news, giving evidence at the Murdoch phone tapping hearing, and happened to notice Dawn French, moonlighting as a court official.

Well, I know it wasn't DF, really, but the lady who was swearing DC in to give his evidence looked so like DF I needed to do a double take! lol

Yes, I believe it was DF. I think it's a new social responsibility policy, like when the newsreader gives us a little 'upper' item in the news, so it's not all bad, they have to give balance, you see, so we don't all go off and top ourselves. So, that's now been rolled out further, and when we're faced with people that depress us so much, they're starting to add balance by asking people the nation loves to take cameo roles in the same shot. I know this because I saw Pudsey the dancing dog taking a leak behind Nick Clegg this lunchtime.

Yes, I believe it was DF. I think it's a new social responsibility policy, like when the newsreader gives us a little 'upper' item in the news, so it's not all bad, they have to give balance, you see, so we don't all go off and top ourselves. So, that's now been rolled out further, and when we're faced with people that depress us so much, they're starting to add balance by asking people the nation loves to take cameo roles in the same shot. I know this because I saw Pudsey the dancing dog taking a leak behind Nick Clegg this lunchtime.

I hope that Pudsey the dog was facing in the right direction, if you get what I mean... :o

shes just been on again on bbc news at ten! :-)

It was strange because Lennie Henry was on ITV advertising Premier Inns and Jennifer Saunders appeared on Channel 5 promoting gay marriage.David C did not appear to recognise her which is surprising since he is on familiar terms with a bevy of other women(bex brookes etc.)

Can't make up my mind , is the (very) extensive coverage of the Leveson enquiry just a cynical attempt to prevent REAL news being reported , by filling mainstream news channels with hours and hours of legalspeak ( " I refer you to page 27,209 of the witness statements , article 2 )

Or is it just trying to demonstrate that democracy , ethics and transparency are truly at work for the benefit of the working man ???

I look forward to the release of the Box Set (94 disc collection ) containing over 4000 hours of footage ....

Archived