Obesity epidemic. Stuffing yourself to blame?

I think you might be on to something here. To further enhance the weight loss, all junk food establishments should be on in tower block penthouse with no access to lifts.

I suppose the fact that virtually all take away places deliver now hasn't helped matters.

I think you might be on to something here. To further enhance the weight loss, all junk food establishments should be on in tower block penthouse with no access to lifts.

The amount of calories burned would still be trivial compared to the amount that are being purchased.

The amount of calories burned would still be trivial compared to the amount that are being purchased.

The thing that gets me is not so much the fat content in foods, in most, it will be obvious, but it's the amount of sugar that is added, even to products lkike Special K which markets itself as a 'healthy' cereal. It's such a con that so many people buy into. Those so called low fat Go Ahead bars are full of sugar as are many of these products. If only people would read the labels more.

Sorry, I'll probably be out running 10k, or climbing, or swimming, or something.

Heh, isn't it weird how I'm not a fatty.

All the things I used to enjoy and do, and then I got older, lazy and fat, I didn’t like being fat so now I’m not so lazy and the weight is coming off, but it’s much harder to lose than it was to gain.

Take my advise don't get lazy because you won't like the consequences.:)

Please feel free to provide us the maths/examples. If you can find me an unadulterated meat that is as cheap per kg as a budget sausage, I'll be very pleasantly surprised, honest.

Pigeon and it will even fly into your garden, you don't get much fresher healthier or cheaper than that. :o

All the things I used to enjoy and do, and then I got older, lazy and fat, I didn’t like being fat so now I’m not so lazy and the weight is coming off, but it’s much harder to lose than it was to gain.

Take my advise don't get lazy because you won't like the consequences.:)

I keep fit exactly because I am lazy. It's a fact of life that I'm going to have to move around and do stuff, I find it's far easier to do this with decent muscles than bags of flab.

jb

Archived