Moving to canada

I hate the idea of moving abroad... unless it's to Canada!

We went skiing there once - it's soooooo civilised!

Do they really look like south park Canadians in Canada ??? :hihi:

Yes, and they still say "aboot" instead of "about" like they did in the South Park movie :D

The French-Canadian guys all wear big fur hats, plaid shirts, carry lumberjack axes on their shoulders and sing Vive La Canadienne all day long.

Strangers should be warned not to remind them that the the Los Angeles Kings ice hockey team just won the Stanley Cup

Also, a lot of Canadians are wrestling fans who are still uncomfortable about the "Montreal Screwjob" which took place at the 1997 WWE Survivor Series, where one Canads's "National Heroes" Bret "The Hitman" Hart got screwed out of the WWE Championship.

Yes I know, wrestling isn't considered a "sport" by most on here but some people in Canada are very passionate about it.

Also, a lot of Canadians are wrestling fans who are still uncomfortable about the "Montreal Screwjob" which took place at the 1997 WWE Survivor Series, where one Canads's "National Heroes" Bret "The Hitman" Hart got screwed out of the WWE Championship.

Yes I know, wrestling isn't considered a "sport" by most on here but some people in Canada are very passionate about it.

The script dictated he "lost". It isnt has never was ever will be a sport of any kind.

Its acting, like Corrie with Lycra and sweat.

Good luck Lotar, I'm sure you will be very happy here. If your heading for southern Ontario into the golden horseshoe area where we are, the winter's are not that bad. In fact this past winter we it only snowed good once, and then it went within a couple of days. Summer's here are usually very long, Spring is like your summer's, summer is hot and usually humid, and fall is like spring, just perfect. :)

Archived