Anyone fed up of being kicked??

Hi all

Does anyone play in these 5-a-side leagues at the pitz?? Is it me or is all that happens that you get kicked a lot by old guys with beer bellys?????

Ive started playing futsal its much better, more kicking of the ball and not the player!

Our team needs a few more players though so if anyone is interested in playing a game where skill matters more than size pm me!

Shaun

Originally posted by shanuyboy338

Hi all

Does anyone play in these 5-a-side leagues at the pitz?? Is it me or is all that happens that you get kicked a lot by old guys with beer bellys?????

Ive started playing futsal its much better, more kicking of the ball and not the player!

Our team needs a few more players though so if anyone is interested in playing a game where skill matters more than size pm me!

Shaun

I completely agree, but then I just started taking the kicks as compliments.....people who arent up to the standard have to come up with some way of stopping you!

Id fancy playing for your side but thats way out from where I live.....If you start back at the pitz then PM me and I'll be there.

Originally posted by jester6881

Played with and against you before....you have to go in before dark to make some loving......

played against me before hey?? where bouts then??

to be fair, majority of time i play is in the dark..... so cant see where ya coming from.....

Well I work in Attercliffe so the Pitz is easy....I live over towards Chapeltown way.

The referees...if you can call them that....are useless. It might as well be caged prison football for the amount of times they turn a blind eye!

I wasnt saying anything about the rough and tumble, thats part of my game, but GBH isnt!

Archived