Speeding fines to be increased by 50%

I just learnt that you're not very good at spotting at cameras. Maybe you should work on your perception before you decide that you're safe to break the speed limit!

How do you work that out? i do 70 100 thou a year every year and have no points,accidents or anything alse?

Thats NOT luck!!

I know it doesn't, but getting caught speeding does imply you are an unsafe driver.

No it does not. That is a total fallacy. You probably cannot drive at all. I know that I can drive safely above the speed limits as I am a good driver.

How do you work that out? i do 70 100 thou a year every year and have no points,accidents or anything alse?

Thats NOT luck!!

Then why are you worried about speed camera's, they are meant to catch unsafe drivers, you drive safely so don't get caught speeding.

IT might be at a perfect 50 but thats not going to happen under this proposed speed limit.

What proposed speed limit? This thread is not about what the speed limits currently are - it's about enforcing them.

There was a thread somewhere knocking about, that discussed what motorway speed limits should be; I advocated 90mph, but not many agreed with me.

Thats NOT luck!!

What were you doing in a speed awareness course then?

Fudged info and blatent lies is what i saw! You would have to be seriously limited to 'learn' anything!

Archived