Speeding fines to be increased by 50%

No it does not. That is a total fallacy. You probably cannot drive at all. I know that I can drive safely above the speed limits as I am a good driver.

And if that’s the case you won't get caught speeding because you will see the camera before it catches you, if you do get caught speeding then you wasn't paying attention to the road, making you unsafe.

No it does not. That is a total fallacy. You probably cannot drive at all. I know that I can drive safely above the speed limits as I am a good driver.

It does rather cast into question your perception ability... If you're such a good driver then you should know the road you're driving on, and be able to see the big yellow camera.

And if that’s the case you won't get caught speeding because you will see the camera before it catches you, if you do get caught speeding then you wasn't paying attention to the road, making you unsafe.

Because you dont spot a white van you must be driving unsafe?

Its drivers like you that concern me!

But the cameras are very often not on the road. I would not be paying attention to the road if I was looking at everything off it!:)

It does rather cast into question your perception ability... If you're such a good driver then you should know the road you're driving on, and be able to see the big yellow camera.

:D Which is significantly easier to spot than a child, if they can’t see the camera they can't see the child.

Archived