Speeding fines to be increased by 50%

You should be aware of everything around you or do you have tunnel vision.

So you think that if that there were some cows in a field , I should have a good look at them and take my eyes off the road do you? You do talk rubbish. I concentrate on the road and on movement as I am an excellent driver. You cannot drive.

So you think that if that there were some cows in a field , I should have a good look at them do you?

Where did he say "pay close attention to?" I only saw him saying "be aware of."

Does your lack of awareness extend to what people are writing, as well as to what's around you while you drive?

It is movement that the good driver looks for. Children move, cameras do not. It is clear that you cannot drive.

Anticipation of a hazard doesn't involve movement, for instance a child running out from behind the big white van that you cdidn’t see would be on you bonnet before you saw them.

Where did he say "pay close attention to?" I only saw him saying "be aware of."

Does your lack of awareness extend to what people are writing, as well as to what's around you while you drive?

There is no way that I should even be aware of cows in a distant field. That is nothing to do with good driving. I should know as my driving record is impeccable.

yes ive managed to pass 4 driving tests with it and could pass any tommorrow without revision,could you?

Presumably you'd fail all four because you'd choose to speed.

What are they anyway;

Car

Bike

PSV

HGV

I can't imagine many PSV or HGV drivers do well with an aggressive attitude like yours.

Presumably you'd fail all four because you'd choose to speed.

What are they anyway;

Car

Bike

PSV

HGV

I can't imagine many PSV or HGV drivers do well with an aggressive attitude like yours.

i have the lot and a dangerous goods licence.

Like i said the speedo cannot indicate safe driving.

Archived