Speeding fines to be increased by 50%

I understand fully that the majority of the population don't break the law and the minority that do break the law complain about being punished.

Speeders should be punished. Fines however bring corruption to a system that could be done fairly using the points system alone. You cannot understand that,I see that now.

Speeders should be punished. Fines however bring corruption to a system that could be done fairly using the points system alone. You cannot understand that,I see that now.

So where should the excess funding that is required to punish speeders be taken from?

MOST lawbreakers or criminals get fined or money taken off them which is kept and used by councils government agencies etc, do you think motorists are special cases?

MOST lawbreakers or criminals get fined or money taken off them which is kept and used by councils government agencies etc, do you think motorists are special cases?

Yes they are. The system is being abused by the authorities to raise money. Why else would the fines increase by 50% ?

It is not about justice, it is about MONEY!

Yes they are. The system is being abused by the authorities to raise money. Why else would the fines increase by 50% ?

It is not about justice, it is about MONEY!

sigh

like most normal thinking people have said DONT SPEED and it doesnt matter if it goes down, up, up by 50% or 300% they wont get anything

sigh

like most normal thinking people have said DONT SPEED and it doesnt matter if it goes down, up, up by 50% or 300% they wont get anything

SIGH.......that is not the point.

The point is that the system is being abused by the authorities to make money. Tax cyclists instead to raise the money.

Archived