Is it legal to ride a mini motorbike on the pavement?

The plot thickens! Bikes,copters...definately be chinese lanterns,big bangs, an inferno,scrap thieves ,blacks,iraelis,muslims and the national front all playing footy in foxhill park next.

You left out women, why? Can't women play soccer? I think this post is biased? Where are the mods when you need them............:hihi:

You left out women, why? Can't women play soccer? I think this post is biased? Where are the mods when you need them............:hihi:

you wouldnt even be able to get parked in the car park let alone play

errrrrrrrrrm i mean

Illegal on footpath and, unless licenced, taxed, insured and MOT'ed (if needed), illegal on the public highway.

Oh, and rider must hold a full valid bike licence unless he has a provisional motor bike licence and the little girl passenger is 21 years old, has a full, valid driving licence and has held that licence for at least 3 years. Otherwise, illegal.

Given cyclists arent allowed on the pavement

Is that for sure as I saw two police officers a few weeks ago on mountain bikes riding on a pavement, I recall thinking that I got told off by the police over 40 years ago for riding on the pavement, I thought the law must have changed:confused:

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Given cyclists arent allowed on the pavement I can't imagine motorcycles (however small) would be.

Whether they DO use the pavement is of course a separate matter.

Technically its illegal to ride a bicycle on the pavement, but the previous Labour government gave a nod and a wink to the police to not bother enforcing it (apart from extreme cases of dangerous riding) if they didn't want to.

Is that for sure as I saw two police officers a few weeks ago on mountain bikes riding on a pavement, I recall thinking that I got told off by the police over 40 years ago for riding on the pavement, I thought the law must have changed:confused:

Cheers, Boggsy :)

See my previous post.

Archived