Rodney King dead

Thats a very unfortunate surname to have in America.

sounds like it's probably Korean, or Chinese.

so no, not really. It would be totally normal for some of the millions of Asian Americans to have a name like that.

so no, not really. It would be totally normal for some of the millions of Asian Americans to have a name like that.

More like of Dutch or German derivation (Koon) He's snow white anyway

He was lily white. The name Koon is more than likely of Dutch origin or perhaps German.

I wouldnt call a black man a "coon" unless I could afford a damned good dentist and a new set of teeth

thats what happens when your addicted to drugs and alcohol

Whoa. Where have you been? :wave:

Chris Rock said, "if the police have to chase you down, they're bringing an a55 whoopin' with 'em!"

There were two other people in the car that night with Rodney King. Both of them cooperated with police, which is why we didn't hear anything about them.

Whoa. Where have you been? :wave:

Chris Rock said, "if the police have to chase you down, they're bringing an a55 whoopin' with 'em!"

There were two other people in the car that night with Rodney King. Both of them cooperated with police, which is why we didn't hear anything about them.

"He fought the law and the law won" :D

The King incident must have certainly been a turning point in race relations in the US much like the Lawrence killing in the UK, but as for the guy himself, seems like his only achievement in life was to get on the wrong side of some cops. Did he ever do any charity work trying to turn young black kids away from crime etc? If not, his passing is bearly worth a footnote on page 5 of the papers.

He was lily white. The name Koon is more than likely of Dutch origin or perhaps German.

I wouldnt call a black man a "coon" unless I could afford a damned good dentist and a new set of teeth

So a you would be racist if you could afford to be?

Archived