Looks like circumcision could be banned.

Interesting how men seem to feel the need to joke about the issue.

You were never in the military so you dont know what a short arm inspection is.

The military were always very concerned about the state of our dicks.

One guy in our barrack room used to use his dick to hang his towel on when going to the showers in the morning

Getting a dose of the clap was called Moby Dick

Now there's a joke for you.

One guy in our barrack room used to use his dick to hang his towel on when going to the showers in the morning

I know a bloke who once swatted a wabby with his tackle, when he was taking a leak.

Interesting how men seem to feel the need to joke about the issue.

Wish I'd been done sooner. It acts like a heat sink when in hot countries so life is more bearable. No real difference sexually.

Used to be dead against child circumcision but now I can understand wanting it done at an early age as its less of a big deal than having to go in to hospital to have it done, scarring is reduced and you don't need time off school or work :)

Saying that, it's always shocking in brits when the baby sounds like he's in a lot of pain.

I reckon the Muslim method of doing it later in childhood is a better way.

No way it'll ever be banned in the uk.

Also from the cultural point of view where everyone is done, it's far more shocking to them to not have it done.

So that's what don't ask don't tell is about !

Wish I'd been done sooner. It acts like a heat sink when in hot countries so life is more bearable. No real difference sexually.

Used to be dead against child circumcision but now I can understand wanting it done at an early age as its less of a big deal than having to go in to hospital to have it done, scarring is reduced and you don't need time off school or work :)

Saying that, it's always shocking in brits when the baby sounds like he's in a lot of pain.

I reckon the Muslim method of doing it later in childhood is a better way.

No way it'll ever be banned in the uk.

Also from the cultural point of view where everyone is done, it's far more shocking to them to not have it done.

So we keep doing it because it is the norm and we don't want Muslim or Jewish children to feel ostracised by having a foreskin? I have managed to maintain a healthy relationship with my foreskin for the last 50 years.

So we keep doing it because it is the norm and we don't want Muslim or Jewish children to feel ostracised by having a foreskin? I have managed to maintain a healthy relationship with my foreskin for the last 50 years.

Wasn't that attached to mine. It was attached to me though, obviously..... :)

But yeah. It's not a big enough deal to get worked up about. It's roughly as safe as having ear piercings. And for those who do it ritually it's very important.

Central Africans living here see the ritual of beating kindoki out of possessed children important, perhaps we should permit that on cultural grounds too?